– T h e B o t t o m s –
From Top to Bottom
2 pairs of shorts:
(1) Abercrombie and Fitch high-rise shorts medium wash
(2)Abercrombie and Fitch high-rise shorts light wash (not shown)
3 pairs of long jeans:
(1) American Eagle Artist denim jeans
(2) Forever21 Black denim skinnies
(3) Jikook (vintage) high-wasted light wash denim
(1) Black high-waisted skater skirt- Bershka
(2) suede high-waisted button-up skirt – Shein
2 pairs of pants:
(1) Grey Linen Pants -T.J. Maxx
(2) White trousers – GU
Total so far: 20 items
Estimated time of usage before switching (for bottoms):
1-3 years for jeans and linen, 1 year for whites, 3 years for black skirt, 6 months for suede skirt
Taking your clothes on a Journey
I think that it’s a right of passage when you wear a pair of jeans so much that it falls apart. Tiny holes in my clothes, the extra-worn-in feel of an old t-shirt. These little things, no matter how small or ugly, represent a part of my life and the things I’ve done.
I get sentimental about clothing items, because wearing them is like wearing an emotion- all over again.
This year, I’m challenging myself to break-in and break down everything I own.My trusty denims and cotton t-shirts are going to go on an adventure. It’s going to be a year of unlimited journeys, expanding my horizons, and experiencing everything for what it’s worth.
For further capsule wardrobe adventures:
Part One: The beginning : what capsules are
For creative dressing ideas please read: